Jesus taught us to love God and to love others.
With over 500 references to the word love in the Bible including loves, loved, lovely, lover, lovers, beloved, loveliest, and even love-song, we have a wealth of examples of why and how to love each other. And society has designated a holiday on February 14 to recognize Valentine’s Day in both Christian and secular communities.
This month, we invite you to join Sparkhouse in sharing messages of love with your family, friends, church, and community with our Love Notes downloadable.
Check out our FREE Love Notes, which you can print out on business-card templates, and share messages and designs with adults, kids, pets, and anyone else that you meet over the next 28 days (and even beyond!).
And here are 28 ways to get you started on how you might live out God’s greatest commandment. Use your imagination and have fun showing your love for God and for others!
- Tuck in a pocket
- Put under a pillow
- Draw who you love on the back
- Hide in a suitcase
- Tape to a monitor
- Fold into an origami shape
- Push under a door
- Put under a windshield wiper
- Leave in an expected place
- Bury one and give someone a treasure map to find it
- Stick to a refrigerator
- Pop into a purse
- Share on social media
- Poke a toothpick in one and stick in a plant
- Attach to your bathroom mirror
- Mail one (or three) to someone far away
- Glue one to a bookmark
- Fasten to a name tag
- Arrange multiples in a picture frame
- Keep one in your Bible
- Read the words out loud
- Slip into a lunch box
- Write your favorite Bible verse or song lyric about love
- Recite a Bible verse about love
- Send an image in a text message
- Add a lipstick kiss on the back
- Surprise a new friend
- Create your own design
Plus, we’d love to hear how you’re sharing love throughout the month of February. Join in the conversation by tagging Sparkhouse on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter and use #sparkhouse and #sparkhouselove in your comment!
Ready to join in on the fun? Download our FREE Love Notes now and start spreading the love!